ZONE OF GREATNESS
Most people focus on the physical training aspect but neglect the most important factor, the mind.
A talented athlete without proper guidance won't reach their full potential.
PARTICIPANTS GET UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL SESSIONS INCLUDING MISSED LIVE CALLS
Jon is a genuine guy who only wants to see he kids he trains success, both on and off the court
- Maryann Karli (Parent)
Like the rest of us, I want what's best for my son in life - commitment, hard work, fulfillment, responsibility, and enjoyment. These (and many others) are qualities that are being reinforced in Jon Breeden's Zone of Greatness program. It is refreshing to have found a basketball mentor who not only teaches ways to be successful on the court, but off of it as well! Jon genuinely cares about his students - and their success - and it shows. For that, we are truly grateful.
- Jason Grob (Parent)
The Zone Of Greatness Program is Motivating! I like that Jon shares personal stories to help us relate and he encourages us to strive to be better.
- Brennan Crimmin (ZOG Participant)
How It Works
1. Download the Zoom app on the device you plan on participating with.
2. An email and text message will be sent with the the call link.
3. Use a Notebook or Journal for note taking.
4. Be in a quiet space with no distractions. Type or text questions in the chat.
5. Keep mic muted during session
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org